Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New news

So in the past few weeks I've had a lot change in my life. The biggest change is that I am no longer single.

My now girlfriend and I have been dating for about 5 years now. However we were never actually committed because I hate commitment. It's always been something I told myself I didn't want to have after being hurt by a few women.

So she went along with it for almost 5 years of us just being whatever we were without the commitment. Finally she decided that enough was enough, either we were boyfriend and girlfriend or nothing. I decided I wanted her in my life and she really is my best friend. So I gave in and am going to give the relationship life a go.

Here's a picture of me and her at Planet Hollywood in Orlando


I still haven't played online at all. Live poker is consuming me. I've been going to Foxwoods about 3-4 times a week. So my live roll is going up. However I've still been transfering cash online to some friends so the online roll is down a little.

Online 3367
Live 1820

1 comment:

Greg said...

Whoa, on first view of the picture I thought there was a baby crib in the background haha

Wow congrats on the 5 years as well