Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Too long

Sorry it's been so long since an update. Poker was miserable for a while so I took a break. Just looking at this blog made me mad which is why I didn't update for a while. I took off about 10 days total and didn't play at all. My first session back was pretty poor results wise but I felt I played pretty good poker. I did spew off about 75$ on 2 bluffs thats pointless and I ended up down about 180. The last night I made 290. I played pretty well but was down about a buyin then went on a heater and won a few stacks pretty quickly. Today I made 43$.

I've played about 2k hands in the past 3 days which I want to keep consistent. My gold is to have around 10k online by the end of June.

Live poker roll is busted. I don't even feel like discussing it because it makes me mad. Called down by underpairs, set over set, you name it it happened.


online 3387

No comments: