Thursday, June 19, 2008

One week

One week since my last post...... but one week till I leave for Vegas.

DMB was fun, but we got into a huge fight, there was 3 of us and 12 of them, and I caught the worst of it. My eye was swollen shut for a day and I was pretty banged up. Other then that it was a great time and I still had a blast despite the unfortunate ass whooping.

I'm heading to Foxwoods on Friday night. I think that will be good practice playing live since I will be stuck in a 3 day tournament of live poker, if I make it deep that is.

I cashed out money from Poker Stars after doing a transfer from FTP to a acquaintance who transfered me money on PS. The cash out to 13 hours to process and have me able to pick up my money at any MoneyGram facility. Bye Bye FTP, Hello Poker Stars.

Oh and I have a few backers who have bought some of my action in the event that I am playing. Looks like I'll have only 1k riding on myself.

No comments: