Saturday, May 26, 2007

The office

Here's a picture of what I sit in front of for hours at a time. You can't see the tower but its a Sony R series desktop 250GB hard drive, Intel Pentium 4 processor, 1 GB RAM, and an upgraded ATI 256MB video card for dual monitor support. I have 2 17 inch Sony SDM HS73 LCD monitors. I use wireless Logitech keyboard and laser mouse


Since I'm hardly ever home I felt it was necessary to buy a laptop to not miss out on poker. I picked up a HP 17 inch widescreen laptop. 160GB HD, 2 GB RAM, AMD turion 64 processor. Note the odd placement of the mouse pad. It's actually in the center of the keyboard but wide screen laptops will include the number pad that is on the right hand side of most keyboards. Very important and useful for poker. I will never buy a laptop sans number pad.


No comments: