Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A long night

So after working 24 hours in 2 days on 5 hours of sleep I decided to go to Foxwoods for a session. I got there around 1130 P.M. and played for about 9 hours. I didn't run too well but still managed to squeeze out a little profit.

Best hand of the night plays out as so.

2 guys directly to my right get involved in a pot. There is a raise to 12 dollars preflop and 4 callers. The flop comes down K 9 7 rainbow and the guy 2 to my right leads out for 20$. The guy directly to my right calls. Everyone else folds.

The turn brings another K. The first guy checks as does the other player.

River brings another 9 making the total board KK997. The first guy leads out for 50. The next guy calls.

Hands shown down 6 7 for the bettor and 10 7 for the caller.

10 high good. GG. Ship It.

No comments: