Monday, January 14, 2008

Poker is fun

So pokers been pretty miserable lately. I played a session yesterday and after 513 hands I was up $14.85. I was stuck about 200 at one point but hit a few hands right towards the end to make it all back. I'm getting stuck in some nasty spots and keep running big hands into bigger ones.

Check out this post to see some of my hands. They aren't all 100% perfectly played and I did spew off a little equity at times but everything made sense at the time and I did someone for a reason in every situation. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=101525

Tha's pretty much where I stand right now. I'll post a graph of January so far, as well as my first shot at 200NL, and I'll post some hands from 200NL as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe if you stop calling all ins with qq and kk you would win. j/k poker sucks.