Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Riding

We went riding again today. We went to a ski village called Villars. It was much better then portes du soleil, which was the first place we went to. Villars was much smaller and less steep. The trails also were groomed which made the riding much easier. Hitting big snow mounds and needing to carve didn't work too well for me the first day we went. Needless to say I had a blast today.

I was way too pooped to play any poker last night and as much as I want to get a session in right now I'm pretty exhausted from the day out so I think I'll be waiting until I get back to Ct to play any poker. Plus playing in Swizterland at 10pm it's only 4 pm EST and the games aren't nearly as good as they are at night time.

I finally got my grades last night. A, A-, A-, B. Ship it dean's list 4 semesters in a row. I really hope I can graduate cum laude.

No comments: