Sunday, June 24, 2007

IM GOIN TO THE WSOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its been a while simnce my last update and I actually was going to write a life based post tonight but I'm way too excited to even consider much rational thought right now.

I planned on going out to Vegas for the WSOP this year with some memebers from twoplustwo.com but couldn't come up with enough funds while staying on top of my bills. But since I became a cardrunners member (poker tutorial site) I entered one of their promotions called CardRunners fantasy league by filling out a survey.

After working a long 12 hour day today I decide to play some poker but before doing so I decide to check my email.

CR Fantasy Camp‎
From: Ezra Galston (ezra.galston@gmail.com)

Hi Patrick:
I'm excited to inform you that we have randomly selected our winner for the CR Fantasy Camp, and the name randomly generated was yours :)
I know it's short notice, but we would have to fly you out around July 4th. It is a 3 days/2 nights trip with a $750 cash allowance which you are welcome to use to extend your trip or play at the tables.
Please get back to me ASAP as we need to move on this quickly to get you plane tickets and a hotel.
Please confirm that you will be available during these dates, and also your phone number so that I may get in touch with you.
Best,
Ezra Galston

--
Ezra Galston
Director of Marketing



No comments: