Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks day

I haven't played since last Thursday night, until a few minutes ago. I got in 666 (uh oh) hands and made almost 100$. I think I played very well except for a few tricky spots that I plan on going over with my coach.

The coaching has been going well. The last time I was coached was last friday. Overall it was a pretty uneventful session. I got into one spot with AK suited where i honestly thought it was a fold, by my gut but went with it anyways, which in the long run will be fine and I ran into KK. Last Thursday was pretty abysmal, I ran very bad and ended up down about $350 during the day, but then made a little bit back before dusk, and by evening i was only down 200$ ( and tack on another 50 for the coaching session.

Since then I've been working and gone. I spent last Friday night in Manhattan with one of my friends, for a different friends birthday party. We went to 4 different bars around the city and partied a lot. By 330 am my friend I went with and I decided to get some late night food and called a girl Caitlin to make sure it was ok to stay at her place. She said it was fine and to call her when we were done eating. 4 am we call her and no answer. I try my friend Dave, whose birthday it was and no answer from him. We stood outside of a Duane Reade till 5am when I finally got in touch with my friend and we got to his place around 530 am. Bed by 6 on a hardwood floor, and woken up by 9 am by loud roommates. Oh well. We spent Saturday relaxing then hit up some bars down near Fulton street by the seaport. It was ok but I decided I wanted to come back to CT because I had to work in the morning so I left everyone around 630 pm and drove back home. Saturday night we went out to the bar my girlfriend works at and did some drinking there and then last call at another bar.

Needless to say I've done a decent amount of drinking this past weekend and I will not be going out tonight, even though it is my day. I'll save the fun for this upcoming weekend. I'm on spring break right now and I am working alot and will be getting a good amount of poker in as well.

Online 4360

No comments: