Friday, September 14, 2007

Biggest pot ever to date

So I decided to hit up Foxwoods for a few hours tonight since I don't have to work till 11 am tomorrow. When I got down there they opened up a new table for us.

I soon find out that there is one crazy loose player at the table. About 4 hands in he opens for 20$ in late position. I'm on the button with AQ off suit. I call. Flop K 10 4 all clubs he checks, and I look back at my hand to see what I have for clubs, I have the Q of clubs. I check behind. Turn is the A of clubs. I have the nuts. He bets out 30 and I just call him to try and get more on the river. The river comes the Q of hearts and he bets 30 again and I raise to 80. He calls quickly with the J of clubs.

The next hand it limps in a few spots to me and I have JJ and raise to 16. I get 2 callers and the flop comes 984 with 2 spades. one check and crazy guy bets 30. I ask him what he has left and I go all in. One fold and he calls but doesn't turn his hand over. Turn is a K and river is the A of spades. He shows Q4 for bottom pair. Thanks buddy.

2 hands later the guy under the gun goes all in for 16. Loose guy just rebought for 100$ and raises it to 30. Folds to me and I have AK off suit. I go all in and it folds to loose guy who calls. UTG has A2 and crazy guy had A3. Flop J72 (2 diamonds) turn 5 (diamonds so i have the nut flush draw) river 4. Crazy guy back doored the wheel on me for a 220$ pot.

So a few hands go by and I'm back in early position and look down at 89 of clubs. A few limps to me and I limp as well. A guy in late position raises to 15 and there are a few callers so I call as well as do a lot of others. We go 8 handed to the flop

Flop Jh 10s 7s ($120)

Boom the nuts!!! One guy checks and crazy guy leads out for 30. I raise the pot (210) The guy to my left tanks for a while and finally calls off his stack of 140$. One fold and the next guy starts tanking as well. He calls off his stack as well 213$ and it folds to the crazy guy who starts tanking as well. He shows his hand to the kid next to him and folds.

Turn ($713) Jd

River ($713) Qh

I'm sick as the Jack hits the turn but no one turns their hand up. I had mine face up since the action ended. Finally the guy to my left shows J8 of spades for flopped top pair + gut shot + flush draw, and he turned a boat draw, phew. The other guy shows A3 of spades for the nut flush draw and I scoop the 713$ pot. SHIP SHIP.

The kid who hte crazy guy showed his cards to says to me buy you're lucky he folded. He had J10 for top 2 pair, so he would have hit the nut full house on the turn and I would have been out of that one. Case jack on the turn. I don't know how he folded it but I'm sure glad he did. He said later his reasoning was that he thought the spade was going to hit and beat him on a later street. Nothing like a guy who thinks he has the best hand but folds because he scared of cards to come while he's getting a great price. But still not to mention that he didn't even ponder the fact that he might have been behind. He just said I thought the flush was going to come. Man what a donkey.

So I only stay an hour and a half and end up a nice 660$ Nice comeback from the other night.

Online 3521
Live 2528

No comments: