Monday, September 10, 2007

Yuck

Played a session last night and squeezed out a small 61$ profit, all after flopping the nut straight, beating someone with flush over flush, and getting paid on quads. Needless to say I ran pretty poorly.

I decided to go back down tonight since the rest of my week is pretty busy with school and work. Early on I complete my SB with 10 2 offsuit and we go 7 handed to the flop. 10 3 2 with 2 spades. I lead for 14 folds to the CO who raises 25 on top. I make it 114$ and he shoves. I call my last 65 I have behind and he flopped a set of 3's. I don't hit a 10. Then I ran super poor and lost AK to Q3 KQ to 109 and so on and so forth. Needless to say it was a bad night. down 388 and def made some very marginal probably tilt induced calls.

I was due for a losing session I suppose.

I'll be back down there Sunday night.

Online 3521
Live 1868

1 comment:

Greg said...

Rough session man. Everyone has them. It feels so wrong when you're playing well, but its definetly standard.

I was up 500+ sunday and left down 100 after hitting set after set, nut boat, etc...

Variance is a bitch. I wish I could join you sunday, but I'll be at Foxboro. Let me know if you're going to be down thursday