Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Breakeven

With my 400$ loss last night im break even over 12 sessions of poker at Foxwoods now. I ran a 98 into AK on a QJ10 flop for a 450$ pot, and got flushed against my top 2 and against one TPTK. Not a fun night but 2 buyins, meh. I was up 100 to start too so that was a 500$ swing in about two hours. Eh, so is poker sometimes. I felt I played well however so I'm not too upset. The only thing that upsets me is the lack of bankroll progress I've had recently. It's been an up and down seesaw, and I really want to start taking shots at 2-5NL but I don't want to do that until I have 3500+ so it looks like it'll be a while until I reach the next level, unless I go on a heater that is.

That quiz I wrote about that I thought I got a 90 on but figured it would be a 60, I did get a 90 on. My econ exam I had the highest grade in the class and one finance exam grade was second highest. My finance exam I get back tomorrow however, I failed miserably. I didn't know anything on the exam and had to guess at so many questions. Ohh well, as long as I can pull a B in that class I'll be satisfied.

I'm not going to Foxwoods again until Friday, so that will give me some tiem to put in some hands online and do some real thinking about the game. I've had alot of ideas recently about poker and hopefully soon I'll make a couple of theoretical entires here and on 2+2 about my thoughts.

Live 1967 >:O
Online 3607

No comments: