Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Everything falls apart

I've been having a rough few days. Life has just been kicking me in the ass everytime I get down. Poker has sucked miserably. Sunday I lost over 2k combined in pots. IE I won a lot of hands then would lose a monster pot. I'd work my chips back up and lose another big one. I lost my biggest pot to date of just over a thousand dollars. I had middle set and the most loose aggressive guy at the table turned the nut flush after I check raised him on the flop. He gave me a great price ~3:1 on the turn so there was no folding even if he showed me he held the nuts at that point. And by the river my last 220 was going in because I'd seen him stack off with A10 on a ten high flop a few hands ago for a thousand dollar pot as well. I'm only down 800 for the session but that was a huge hit to my roll considering I've been on a downswing and I've lost over half my live roll.

Then my brakes go on my car, I need a passport (which I applied for today), I have to pay money for my trip to Europe in 7 weeks (bye bye more of my bankroll), school sucks (got an 80 on an exam that I thought I got a 100 on, doesn't seem bad but the low grade was a 72) and I'm sick of work/being at home/everything.

At least I still have beer, guess since it's Halloween I'll go get drunk somewhere. If not, I'll go get some tea and grind a few tables online.

No comments: