Saturday, October 6, 2007

Welcome Back

Well I decided I'd play a little session online today. I played 2 short sessions. The first one I was up 137 over 160 hands. Then I played again and played a little longer on one table because an 82/3 fish was at teh table but he always had a hand when I bluffed and when I was real strong he gave me no action So i ended up down 70 on that table but up 60 on the other table. So I'm up about 125 for today. Not too bad for my first session back.

I think I played well and was very aggressive during my first session. My second one I played tighter due to the loose guy, but didn't get too many good hands either. For the whole day I played 19/13/3 over 373 hands, which is fine for these stakes in my opinion. If not for playing so tight at the last table I'd probably be around 21/16/4. BB/100 today 17.06, sustainable???

Online 3607
Live 1927 =(

No comments: