Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back to running well =)

It's very nice to be back in the swing of things and focusing on the game more. Recently when I have been playing it's been in public places because my internet connection at home cuts out from time to time and I can't have that happen in the middle of a hand with a decent amount of money on the line. I've found that playing out in the public is a huge distraction. I use headphones to keep all the noise out but just the visual distraction of people walking by can really cause you to lose focus and get your head right out of the game.

The past few sessions have been good and I have been making great reads and playing well.

I decided when I was running bad and playing poorly that I should make a list of all the things I need to remember when playing poker, as well as when I'm not playing poker. Since I think about the game so much remembering these things will help me stay in tune with my game. Unfortunatley I don't have the list on this computer but the next time I am at home and update I will include the list.

Current Bankroll
Live $800
Online $3,677.60

No comments: