Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vegas part 3

So when I got settled into my room I called up Ezra from Cardrunners, told him I was all settled in and was ready to go!!! He told me that they were going to take me out to dinner that night and I was game for whatever they wanted to do.

I started some ironing so my clothes would be nice and fresh for the trip. I got about halfway through them before I decided not to do anymore.

Ezra gets in touch with me again and tells me the deal. They decide to take me to a restaurant at the Bellagio called FIX. Anything sounds good to me at that point so I tell him I will meet them over there whenever they are ready. Reservation time is 9pm.

I decide I want to walk and check everything out at night in Vegas and get a little familiar with the area around my hotel. I took a few pictures on my walk to the Bellagio.


MGM

Plantet Hollywood

The Bellagio

Ballys and I'm not sure, lol.
Now before going in I caught the beginning of the Bellagio fountain show.


Geez so many pictures. Ok most of the rest will be stories so I will start the 4th installment of the trip report.

No comments: