Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Where have you been????

Well it's been a while since my last update. Vegas was amazing and I am going to do multiple posts to cover the trip report. I've been sleeping so much recently. Vegas really drained me. I've also played a decent amount of poker and worked a few hours as well, so I haven't had much time to update.

In this post I will tell you about the flight.

I left Bradley Airport tuesday Jul 3rd at 8:40am and had a lay over in Baltimore before my flight to Vegas. We landed in Baltimore about 50 mins later. I decided it would be a great time to start the party so I went to the bar for a few cocktails and breakfast.

While there I figured I'd get some hands in as well. Unfortunatley, in this airport the wi-fi isn't free and I didn't feel like paying for a day long subscription when I would only be there for about 2 hours. So I picked up some weak connections from others and surfed 2+2 as well as I could. We were off by 11:10am.

I didn't take too many pictures until we got out to the desert. It was a real shock to actually fly over the desert. (I've never seen the desert in person) It was shocking to see how desolate it was. The few random houses I felt horrible for being lost in the middle of nowhere.

I did manage to grab a few pictures of the Grand Canyon and what I think was the Colorado River, but I'm not positive on that.


Now heres a few of the awesome river we flew over



Tomorrow I will post my first night story, as well as some interesting hands played online from this week.

No comments: