Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vegas part 2

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been working alot and playing alot of poker as well. So I'll get on with the rest of the Vegas trip.

I land in Vegas around 3pm PST. Quickly grab a cab and I'm off to the Luxor. I get there around 4ish and go to check in. The line is about 45 minutes long. Apparently there are only 4 people who work the front desk at the Luxor to check in the over 100 person line. So after waiting for a while i finally check in and head up to my room. They set me up on the 21st floor. The views were awesome.

View of the pool from my window.


The bedroom

The bathroom
Dusk from my window



I have a bunch of pictures of when I left the hotel and I will make a new post now and include those so that this post isn't filled with a ton of pictures.

No comments: