Monday, December 10, 2007

Awesome Headphones

So on my way down to Foxwoods on Saturday I stopped at a Bose store and picked up a new pair of headphones. I bought then new quiet comfort 3 headphones. They are on the ear noise canceling headphones and I love them. They ran me 300$ which is kind of extravagant but I like them so to hell with the money.

I only played for less then 2 hours that day and made a nice 185$. I flopped 2 pair from the blinds, flopped top set with aces, and backdoored a flush in a decent sized pot as well. Not too bad for only about 40 hands.

I went snowboarding last night which was a bunch of fun. It was raining though and super cold so we were frozen in no time and the lifts were literally blocks of ice from the freezing rain. It was so much fun to get back out there since its been 2 years since I've gone riding. I'm really looking forward to riding in Europe. I'm still a little shaky on the board right now but hopefully I'll get the chance to go one more time before I leave for Europe.

On an online note I only played around 3000 hands last month and ended up making around 700$. But I've transfered so much to my friend who keeps going busto. And I keep using that money to pay all my bills.

Online 3528
Live 1585 (damn that 600 for my flight >=0)

No comments: