Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Been a while

Sorry it's been so long. I've never been in the mood recently to write anything.

Schools almost over which is awesome and I think I might pull out some good grades this semester.

Once school is all done I'll be leaving for Europe which will be awesome. We're trying to figure out where to go for new years eve. Hopefully we figure out something awesome to do. I'd really like to do a few days of traveling while we're over there.

Poker has been better. Online I'm doing ok but have had a few bumps in the road. I'm slowly working my live roll back up as well and I'm at 1460 right now. I was down to 1k at one point so it was nice to put together a few winning sessions this weekend. Unfortunately I dropped a 100$ bill out of my pocket last time I was there when I went to get some food. Great time to just throw money away.

I put a bid on a new pair of headphones on Ebay. They are the Bose quiet comfort 3. I used them at Foxwoods for a little while and they are by far the nicest headphones I've ever used. My bid is at 275$ and I hope thats the winning bid because I don't want to pay any more then that. I figure I have to spoil myself at times with this poker money. If I don't, then why in the hell would I be putting myself through all this annoyance =)

I'll try to be more up to date with my next few posts as well.

No comments: