Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bienvenue a la Suisse

So here I am in Europe. It's pretty amazing. So much of the area is different. We got in around 10am (their time) or 4am (our time) on monday morning. That led to along day because I didn't sleep at all but managed to keep myself awake for a while. Christmas was pretty crazy. There we alot of presents for my girlfriends siblings, all 6 of them. Then we had a nice big Christmas dinner and I stuffed myself with turkey, potatoes, and wine. MMMMMMM

Today we went riding in the alps. I snowboarded but her brothers ski so I was the outcast. Her sister snowboards too but is still learning. It's totally different from riding in New England. The blue runs here and like black runs back home. Needless to say I had a pretty tough time adjusting to it. On the first run I took out some little kid who decided to carve in front of me while I was whipping down the trail. He was probably about 13 or so but he didn't get hurt which was good. It was an absolute mob scene there with so many little kids going down these big trails but just going from one side of the trail to the other side which made it difficult to manuver around them at times. I fell once down a steep part and slid down the whole steep part, and in turn sprained my thumb. All in all it was an awesome day.

I have alot of pictures as well I want to post but I didn't bring my connector with me so I'm not sure when I'll be able to put the pictures up.

I haven't gotten any poker in yet but in hte next few days I will be throwing in some sessions at night.

No comments: